Tuesday 24 March 2009

I've hit the 3 stone mark - and more!

My weigh in today said that I'd lost another 5.5 lbs - that's a total of 44.5 lbs or 3 stone 2.5 lbs!! Yippee!! I have actually already met my initial target!!

I got another photo taken tonight as I felt that last one wasn't quite showing the extent of the weight loss - and besides I'm now 11.5 lbs lighter than 2 weeks ago! Tonight's photo is much clearer, I think. Judge for yourselves!

27 January 2009 24 March 2009 - 3 stone 2.5 lbs lighter.
Less chin, no bum shelf(!), slimmer forearms, smaller tummy, smaller bust, cheekbones beginning to show, even my eyes look bigger! A total of 3" off my bustline, 6" off my waist and 6.5" off my hips.

And just in time for my 53rd birthday tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brilliant! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
liz