Sunday 28 February 2010

FINAL WEIGH IN

I've had a very difficult week or so and managed to put on 6lbs!! That makes my latest weight 16st 5lbs.

I've decided to call it a day, at least as far as sponsorship goes. I'm just struggling too much at the moment to feel confident that I can go on to lose any more weight. So I'll be sending an individual email to all you sponsors to let you know what to pay for my charities. I did at one point weigh in a whole 2 stones lighter so I'm hoping you'll forgive me for stopping now, even though I'm "technically" not at the end of the programme.

On 27 January 2009 I weighed in at 22st 5lbs. This week I weighed in at 16st 5lbs. This means a weight loss of 6 stone. Although I've struggled, it's still been great to lose this much weight and I have to say an enormous

THANK YOU

for all the help and encouragement you've all given me over the past year, it's been really fantastic and I can't tell you all how much I appreciate it. Thank you.

No comments: