Wednesday 15 February 2012

Final entry

I posted this on Facebook way back in October 2011 but am only now getting round to posting it here!
Most of you will know that, although I managed to raise some money, my aim to lose weight failed in the long run.
After a major relapse of ME in August 2009, I have regained all my original weight and more. As a result I didn't feel I could ask for all the sponsorship money promised to me but here, at long last, are the final figures of what was received, including payments made directly to the charities by sponsors for which I have no verification (I think these are right - my brain is addled due to the ME!):
Rag Tag n Textile £180.83
Just Because £172.84
Children First £80.84
The grand total was £424.50 - a far cry from what I aimed for but something, nevertheless!

No comments: