Friday 20 February 2009

Giving thanks

Well, peeps, I want to give thanks tonight for my improved fitness, the increase in energy, the decrease in aches and pains and stiffness, the weight loss (of course), and the fact that I can be busy and it doesn't fry my brain. I've just come back from a bracing walk in the drizzle with my dogs after a full 8 hour day at work and I am feeling good! I'm looking forward to chilling out after what's been a very busy week. I've been on the go all day every day since Tuesday, including giving an interview on BBC Radio Scotland to promote a project I'm involved in getting off the ground:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/highlands_and_islands/7894474.stm
(please note it's not an AOS project - that's an editorial error). The interview was broadcast (in a highly edited version, of course!) around 1 pm on Tuesday and I missed it - and it's not available on BBC iPlayer. Grrr! The project will be launched in about a fortnight.
So after more or less working a full-time week, it's even more remarkable that I feel good right now. I'm not saying I don't get tired nor that I feel 100% well again but I do feel good. And very grateful.
So I want to give thanks to God for that.
More about this week's progress later this evening.

No comments: