Friday 29 January 2010

6 lbs gone!

I'm very happy with that! Pheeee-ew! That's a stone in a fortnight, which seems pretty drastic but I'm reminding myself there's a lot of water retention from all the carbs I was eating. The clothes I was getting into before Christmas are beginning to fit again and I'm noticing bones beneath the flesh again.

I confess (again) to eating off and on - more on than off - prowling the kitchen some evenings...! Still finding it very hard to stick to the 4 packs a day but still trying each day anew!

It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

On that note (pun intended), I went along to the Strath Gaelic Choir last night and am hoping I can take part (finances permitting). And it's bright and sunny with a dusting of snow today so the mood is optimistic.

No comments: