Wednesday 20 January 2010

8lbs lost!

Phew! Thank goodness!

BUT...

...the disappointing thing is that when I weighed myself last Saturday, I'd lost an almighty 10 lbs - and that was in only 3 days! In the interests of honesty (yet again!), this seemed to trigger a complacency in me and I started having the munchies in the evening and, worst of all, trying to satisfy them! Grrr. If I hadn't, I wonder how much I would have lost?! The munching may have cost me 4 lbs or even more. Oh well, whatever it takes to get some off at least...

Because I'm munching, I'm also not into ketosis yet. As ketosis suppressed the appetite, not being in ketosis (ie munching) is adding to the desire to munch!

I'm sure some of you are mightily fed up with hearing of me lapsing all the time. All I can say is - you're not half as fed up as I am!!

*big big sigh*

No comments: