Tuesday 12 January 2010

Honesty

and public humiliation...?! Today I weighed in at (wait for it) an horrendous 17 stone 3 lbs...!!!!!! That's a weight gain over the past 5/6 weeks of 34 lbs. I'm not entirely in shock as I knew I'd put on a lot but it feels kind of horrific to put a number on it! I've put off weighing myself for ages cos I didn't want to know... It's quite shocking, really.

Sometime this week, once the food packs have arrived, I'm embarking on the Cambridge Diet again. I feel very badly that I will make less money for my charities if I don't lose the weight. I've decided to do it for another couple of months - either til my birthday or perhaps the full 12 weeks of the programme, as long as I can afford it - and try to get off as much as I can. I would still like to get to my 11 stone weight loss target but I'm not sure I'll manage it now... We shall see.

Onwards and upwards!

No comments: