Thursday 9 July 2009

1/2 lb lost...!

I'm thankful I've lost anything at all, frankly. I've had a very difficult week, food wise; that is, the food has been going into my mouth with little difficulty. In many ways (I think I've said this before) it might be better if I did put on weight, that might stop me messing about with eating. Clearly I need to reflect on what it is I'm doing and try to use the tools that Lighter Life provides us with more.

I thought I'd include a flattering photo which makes me look so much slimmer (if you ignore the bingo wings!!), taken at Lindsey's party last Saturday, 4 July 2009:
I'm chastened, embarrassed, grateful, sheepish, touched to say that my most recent plea resulted in a total of £190 more towards the LL costs. THANK YOU EVERYONE! This means I can continue for several more weeks anyway and I'll see what I can bring in by selling my old clothes on eBay, before making a final decision about what to do. In the meantime I'll endeavour to get the urge to eat under control... *sigh*

No comments: