Wednesday 1 July 2009

I've done it...

...I've emailed my Lighter Life mailing list and asked for contributions to help me stay on the programme. Eek...

I simply can't afford to continue with Lighter Life, the pot has run dry. I can continue to pay my £40/week contribution, but I still need another £40/week to pay for it. The minimum I can do is move over to Road to Management now, where I'd start to introduce real food over a period of 14 weeks. My mailing list is around 160 strong. £560/160=£3.50. If 50% of the mailing list was to donate £10, I'd have a few more weeks on Development (the continuing weight loss part) and could then move over to Management. I really feel I need something very structured to help me get back onto real food, as my recent blips have shown me I need the support!

I really am scunnered about how things have gone. I had expected to be earning more by now and to be able to pay for it myself, but 'twas not to be...

I'll continue with LL as long as the donations allow, and will then make a decision on how to continue to lose weight. I don't want to stop now! I can't anyway, as my fundraising depends on me continuing...

So, if you feel inclined to help me continue on what's been a very successful weight loss programme that suits me and to raise funds for my three charities, please click here to make a donation. Thank you!

No comments: