Monday 10 August 2009

First non-LL weight loss

I've lost 3 lbs in the last week! Woo hoo!! The week consisted of 5 days of normal food (I think - I can't remember when I ran out of LL food packs!) and 2 of Diet Chef. This is incredibly encouraging for me as it means that I was able to control my intake of real food for those 5 days (including a couple of "treats"). In fact, when I told my slim daughter what I was eating, she was amazed. "That's not much!" she said. I was having eggs for breakfast, soup for lunch, some high protein - fish or chicken - and salad / veg for dinner and a light Horlicks or hot chocolate for dinner. That doesn't seem "not much" to me, but then I'm used to be on starvation rations (literally), and is a fraction of what I used to eat! In fact, I'm a bit concerned that Diet Chef is proving a bit too much for me to eat... This is the 3rd evening when I've felt pretty full after the dinner... Next weigh-in will tell all!

No comments: