Friday 7 August 2009

Mix-ups of various kinds

First of all, I got mixed up with the amount of weight I've actually lost. My last weigh-in at LL said I'd lost 92 lbs, not the 88 lbs that I've mentioned in other posts (which I'll now edit) and listed on the counter. Since then I've lost another 3 lbs, using the "add 3 lbs to my morning weigh-in" formula!

Here are the full facts and figures, from Monday this week, which will be my weigh-in day:

Starting weight: 313 lbs / 22 stone 5 lbs
Current weight: 218 lbs / 15 stone 8 lbs
Weight loss: 95 lbs / 6 stone 11 lbs
Target weight loss: 152 lbs / 10 stone 12 lbs
Target weight: 161 lbs / 11 stone 7 lbs

The other mix-up this week is that my Diet Chef meals haven't arrived yet. Grrr. I had hoped they'd be here on Thursday but the courier's online tracking, once they were picked up on Wednesday, gave Friday as the expected delivery date. No sign of them by 5 pm today. I managed to chase them up to the local courier and he's said he'll be delivering my parcel in the morning, around 11 am. Phew!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the DC food is like. I'm also really looking forward to the little snack biscuits that I've ordered! This week I've had to eat real food and have managed to restrict it to eggs for breakfast - hard-boiled or scrambled or fried with mushrooms (with no fat, of course!) - soup for lunch, salmon steaks and salad (or frozen peas tonight as the local shop had no salad) for dinner, and a "lite" version of hot chocolate or Horlicks for supper. Getting a bit sick of salmon steak, it has to be said!! No grains. Oh, except of course when I cheated the other night and ate some shortbread and Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers...! =:-o I will probably never be able to resist the urge to "cheat" now, but at least the weight is still coming off and I seem to be able to afford to do that now and again, just not every day. I've also had some fruit, which is recommended to supplement DC - strawberries for the last 2 days and a lovely crunchy juicy apple this evening. Yum! To say it filled the corners is an understatement, I'm actually far too full...!

I've yet to weigh myself following this week of real food, so it'll be interesting to see how that goes, if I've managed to keep my weight stable. I might weigh myself tomorrow morning in preparation for starting on the DC foods. I really hope the delivery man comes in the morning, I'm soooo looking forward to new food!

No comments: