Thursday 27 August 2009

2 lbs lost

Phew! I've managed to lose the 2lbs I put on last week. I kept forgetting to post it here after I'd weighed myself on Monday.
All that said, I know I'm heavier now, as I've not been sticking to my diet for the past couple of days and, to be realistic, probably won't over the next couple of days either, as I'm baking Jamie's big birthday cake tomorrow for his party on Saturday...
I am really struggling not to want to really overeat. I think I'm still struggling with the carbs, they really set me up to want to eat. But I was struggling on LL (low carb), too... I know I have big food issues and most definitely want to eat when I'm tired, which is pretty much all the time at the moment, due to a big comeback of ME symptoms recently... Oh well, I don't feel like wallowing in it here at the moment so we shall just have to see what I weigh next Monday...

No comments: